Dates and Deadlines
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Only electronically submitted abstracts will be accepted.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Please proofread your abstract for spelling and grammar before submitting it.
- Abstracts must not exceed 500 words in length.
- Do not use all upper-case letters when entering your abstract.
- The abstract's tittle or author's names/institutions must not be inserted in the 'Content' field.
- No graphs, tables, photographs, or slide presentations are accepted.
- Abstracts will be published as one paragraph, so do not break your abstract into multiple paragraphs. If you wish to use headings within your abstract, such as Introduction, Methods, Results, etc., they should be added at the beginning of a sentence within the paragraph and a colon (:) should be inserted after each heading.
- Once you have clicked on "Finish" at the end of the process, a confirmation e-mail with your abstract number will be sent to the e-mail address you entered on the first page of the abstract submission process. Please contact the Organizing Secretary at [email protected] if you did not receive a confirmation.
- The material submitted must not have been published or presented at any national or international meeting before this one.
- Submission of an abstract implies that the presenting author will register for and attend the Confrence in Prayagraj, India to present the abstract either as an oral presentation or as an e-poster if it is accepted.
- The UPORTHOCON 2024 Organizing committee reserves the right to change the topic and the form of presentation (oral/e-poster) of the abstract or to reject it.
Abstracts can be submitted on the following topics:
The presenting author of an accepted abstract (oral and e-poster) must register and pay the conference registration fee by December 15, 2023 to have his/her abstract included in the Final Programme. The Congress Secretariat will not check if co-authors have registered. The deadline for changing the presenting author of an abstract through the online abstract submission system is December 30, 2023.